Friday, April 9, 2010

1

Hi. I'm Lucy. I hope that English III help me to learn more english. That means that I could speak english in a better way that today, because today I speak like a mexican crossing the frontier to USA (or maybe worst)

Well... Miss Beatriz said me that I have to write some about me. Mmmm... On the subject I can say that I'm nineteen years old, I study Art Theory and History in the University of Chile (second year!) and I like to take photos, see movies and eat ice-cream. I live in Peñaflor, a little town to 50 km of Santiago and takes me two hours to arrived to University :( This is so sad.

( Ah! sorry for my bad english (: )

2 comments:

  1. I bet it can be tiring to travel for so long. However, one must feel a lot happier once one gets to the destination. Let's look on the bright side.

    ReplyDelete