Friday, April 23, 2010

3

In the class of today I visited the BBC World Service for Learning English, and like Miss Beatriz said: this site rocks! I began watching The Flatmates. These cartoons are interesting but, mmm… Maybe not much for me. Then, I read a section called Words in the news, there talks about a Chinese business man, so rich and but he didn’t make money in a good way. (That reminded me a person that I know and all Chilean people know too, maybe president Piñera?) Well, I thought that the business subjects are boring and I decided to listen some podcasts about learning English. These was so useful, but not so didactics. So, I founded the Crosswords. These games are so entertaining! There are a lot of matters of Crosswords that you can choose. I played my first Crossword about The Beatles, one of my favorite bands. My second Crossword was about Art. This was more difficult than the first, because I didn’t know many words about arts in English, but this is better, because I learn new words.
I didn’t know this site, and I think that is awesome. Is very useful for to learn and in a very didactic form. I visited them in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy!
    I didn't play Crossword! I think I will play someday, because you liked it too much. Im interesting so!
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I wrote you something but it didn't appeared i don't know why, so i will write you almost the same thing that i wrote before

    I did the beatles crossword too and i won you (ja!). About your comparation with our President i think that you're very disrrespectful, he works all day long for us don't you heard his favourite phrase "up the hearts!" nobody could say it better with his short arms and legs and obviusly his tics that gave him a differen touch.

    Be more respectful with him, don't disapoint your family jajajajajaja.
    See you

    ReplyDelete