Friday, May 7, 2010

4

Today I’m going to talk about a website – my favourite website in the last days -. This site calls SalonKritiK, and is a great blog about art. This blog was created in Spain, Madrid, but now everyone can write and send articles. Obviously this articles are edited and revised by the editor in chief Maria Virginia Jaua.
In SalonKritiK you could found columns, comments and critic articles about art, but not only visual arts; you can read about music, cinema and literature. And one of the most important reasons because this site likes me is the rate of them articles; I found everyday a different column, and hardly ever disappoint me.
This website has stables sections. One of my favorites is calls “domingo festín canibal”. This section – that like the name says: is only for the Saturday – is about art critic. The name, in my opinion, is great. This come from a phrase of Walter Benjamin, in which refer about art critic, and says that “The truly critic get close to his object with the same tenderly that a cannibal would eat a newborn baby”. I think that this phrase is awesome, because define the art critic through of a great analogy.
Well, I sincerely recommend this site. The columns are very interesting, and is a very good way for know about contemporary art, its critic and to keep informed about it.


Regards for all!

P.S.: Oh! I forget it! The link: http://salonkritik.net

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Lucy, your description sounds great, I will visit salonkritik!
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the title for the section is very clever! and is interesting know about the opinion from other persons .. is constructive.

    I see you this monday lucy
    :)
    bye

    ReplyDelete