Friday, May 14, 2010

5


I took this photo in Tongoy. Tongoy is a little town in the 4th Region in Chile. I went there in 2008, with school companions. The travel was very good, I knew places that I never seen before, and I knew more people of my school, because the rest of my companions were a year younger than me (that year I was in my last year in the school) We traveled for many places of the 4th Region, likes La Serena, Ovalle, Guanaqueros, even we visited an astronomic observatory (I don’t remember which, but I remember was amazing).
Well, I have to talk about the place in the photo. Tongoy was my favorite place in the travel. I have to recognize that the beaches don’t like me at all, but Tongoy was special. The sand was very soft, and completely different that the sand of Viña del Mar, for example. And the sea was so quietly, like a pool, and I loved pools. When I was in Tongoy could swim far away of the shore. Could sounds exaggerated, but I really felt in the bottom of the sea for first time in my life.
The town was very quietly (like the sea), and this was other reason because I loved Tongoy. But I traveled to there in April, and the tourist guide said me than in the summer Tongoy was full of people. Well, I think that doesn’t matter me very much, because the sea will be like a pool forever. A pool full of people or without people, but finally like a pool, and that is the important. I hope visit Tongoy again, and I recommended that if you don’t had gone to there, go someday in the future, because is a very beautiful place.

7 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I don't like the north, but, I visit 4th region and really it have beauty.
    Regard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't travel to North of Chile, I think that is dry and hot. But Tongoy look nice

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like north too much, the heat, the sand and the yellow you know, i prefered the south, but i like pools, if that beach is like that it can like me (i remember pichidangui when you say pool, is very quiet too)

    See you later little girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!
    You went to The obserbatory !! What amazing. I would like

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    I have never gone to fourth region, but I imagine that must be a place beautiful.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a little afraid for the sea ... always think that a big wave send me to the deep of the water... but if this place have a nature pool .. i like it!

    bye lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like very much the north,
    I travelled to tongoy in 2009 with friends and was a very good trip

    regards

    ReplyDelete